Get Walking Smart
You’ve made up your mind – you’re going to get out there & get exercising!
You don’t have a lot of time or a large budget & you love the outdoors so you decide to take up walking. The only thing is, many people don’t even think of walking as exercise . . . I mean in order to get & keep fit, you’ve got to walk far & fast for it to really count.
It of course depends on how intensely you walk, whether or not you are on an incline, swinging or pumping your arms. BUT - unfortunately - no matter how fast you go or how much you swing your arms – walking still only uses less than 50% of your muscles!
. . . So after your walk you’ll need to do some push-ups, sit-ups & dumb-bells to work your upper body.
Now here’s how adding Walking Poles makes Walking SMART:
- You'll be kinder to your body
- naturally aligning your posture while you lighten lower-body impact on the ground by 26%.
- You'll get more benefits
- increase your cardio a min of 20% & your calorie-burn up to 48%.
And without walking any faster or working any harder . . .You'll do it all:
- In less time
- 30mins Pole Walking = 50min regular walking + you do your push-ups, sit-ups & dumb-bells while you walk!
- With less effort
- by standing taller, breathing deeper & using your whole body – your effort is LESS!
I don’t know about you but that all sounds pretty SMART to me!
Taking a stroll or a brisk walk – is still better than staying home watching television.
But if you want to take that walk to the next level & basically 'turn a simple walk around the block onto an efficient, effective, aerobic – total body workout' get Walking Poles & start Walking Smart.
[+] View this testimonial Jane - Age 30's
Abbotsford, BC - Canada