VOTED #1 AGAIN - “Best Walking Poles” by the Reader's Choice Awards!
10's of thousands of Pole Walkers across the world voted, and we won the #1 spot for the 2nd year in a row... Thank you to all our supporters for voting for us!
If you're not too sure of what to do with your keys, phone or water bottle while you walk - the Walking Pole Tote has a place for all of them. And if you're going to meet some friends for coffee & want to go shopping after, stick your walking poles inside the Tote so they're easy to carry and store. Read Full Description »
I have not been dieting but was thrilled to have taken off a few pounds…[+] View this testimonial- Dilene, Lethbridge - AB
Keenfit Walking Pole Tote:
- 1 Walking Pole Tote with drawstring
If you're not too sure of what to do with your keys, phone or water bottle while you walk - the Walking Pole Tote
has a place for all of them. And if you're going to meet some friends
for coffee & want to go shopping after, stick your walking poles
inside the Tote so they're easy to carry and store.
This Walking Pole Tote fits most brands of walking poles, including keenfit adjustable 2-piece walking poles and 3-piece walking poles.
- Each pair of walking Poles are fully adjustable and come with moisture absorbent cork-mix handles and safety 'reflective tape'
- 30-minutes of Pole Walking equals the same cardio benefits as a 50-minute regular walking
- Ergonomically Designed Palm Strap allows release between steps so that hands don’t become cramped - fits on palm versus others that can cut into wrists
- Increase energy, eat and sleep better
- Burn up to 48% more calories
- Increase cardio fitness by 20%
- Handle stress better
- Lose unwanted weight
- Increase metabolism
- Strengthen Core
- Build upper body muscles
- Naturally correct body posture
- Lessen impact - at least 26% off lower joints
- 98.9 cm. L x 20 cm W x 6.5 cm H
- Weight: 1380 grams
- Material Content: Aluminum
Kristine – Age 49
Victoria, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Cindy – Age 45
Vancouver, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Barrie – Age 60's
Vernon, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Scarborough, ME, United States [+] View this testimonial
Q. What size water bottle fits in the Pole Tote pocket?
. . .Possibly a little larger as well - given the elastic opening & netted-mess
that the pocket is made of.
Q. Why would I want a Pole Tote?
is a specially designed, multi-purpose bag that can not only store & protect
your Walking Poles but it can also be worn while you Walk with:
- A pocket for keys, cell phone, money, or MP3 player
- A separate pocket for a Water Bottle
- Adjustable shoulder/carrying strap
- Easy to open & close draw-string-toggle opening
- Durable nylon-canvas material
to carry/ transport/ travel & Walk with!
Q. Can two pair of Poles fit in one Pole Tote?
As long as you put them in opposite each other [1-pair feet-down - the other pair handles-down]. Remember though, when you go for a Walk you will only be able to carry 1-water bottle.
Q. Will these Walking Poles fold–up short enough to fit into a suitcase?
Both our 2-pc & 3-pc Walking Poles are simple to retract so that they can easily be taken with you.
2-pc Walking Poles
- Can fit cross-ways in ‘some’ larger suitcases - if you travel we suggest you keep the box that
they come in & check it in with your other luggage.
- Otherwise you can put them in with golf clubs, other sports equipment or in a duffle bag
with other things.
- Sometimes 'you-can' & sometimes 'you-cannot' carry-on your Walking Poles onto an airplane
[it depends on the airline – all Security Agents are different].
- Can easily fit cross-ways in most medium & ‘some’ smaller suitcases - if you travel by air
frequently we suggest you get our Keenfit 3-pc Poles. so they can go in with your checked
for more details on exact sizes etc. . .
[+] View this testimonial Vicky - Age 20's
Abbotsford, BC - Canada