VOTED #1 AGAIN - “Best Walking Poles” by the Reader's Choice Awards!
10's of thousands of Pole Walkers across the world voted, and we won the #1 spot for the 2nd year in a row... Thank you to all our supporters for voting for us!
These light-weight aluminum-alloy, telescopic, adjustable Fitness Walking Poles are designed with 1-adjusting point for more quick & simple adjustment and easy transportation as well as assured customized comfortable fit for the casual average walker or the more aggressive athletic Pole Walking walkers. Read Full Description »
Almost a year to the date that I started walking with Keenfit Walking…[+] View this testimonial- Bev, Vancouver - BC
Keenfit 2-Piece Fitness Walking Poles includes:
- 2 Keenfit Walking Poles (1 Pair)
- 2 Pair of Road Feet
- 1 Pair of Trail Feet
- 1 Pair of Carbide Tips
- 1 Pair of Beach/Snow Baskets
- (14) FREE How-to videos online (these are free to view before you buy) - direct link is: http://www.keenfit.com/pole-walking-videos
Walking is one of the most popular and easiest forms of exercise people can do. Simply adding Keenfit Walking Poles to your walk not only makes it easier to do and easier on you - but it makes it much more beneficial!
- Each pair of walking Poles are fully adjustable and come with moisture absorbent cork-mix handles and safety 'reflective tape'
- 30-minutes of Pole Walking equals the same cardio benefits as a 50-minute regular walking
- Ergonomically Designed Palm Strap allows release between steps so that hands don’t become cramped - fits on palm versus others that can cut into wrists
- Increase energy, eat and sleep better
- Burn up to 48% more calories
- Increase cardio fitness by 20%
- Handle stress better
- Lose unwanted weight
- Increase metabolism
- Strengthen Core
- Build upper body muscles
- Naturally correct body posture
- Lessen impact - at least 26% off lower joints
2 Piece Dimensions:
- Size from Dis-assembly to Telescoped: 29.5" to 32" [fit in the Keenfit Pole Tote & larger suit cases]
- Height of Pole Walker: Extends to custom fit people ranging from 4ft / 122cm tall to 6ft5in / 196cm tall (total safe extension of 140 cm)
- Weight: Each Pole: 0.6 lbs with Road Foot on
- Material Content: Aluminum Alloy
Paulette – Age 55
Westbank, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Cheryl – Age 53
BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Wendy – Age 40's
Summerland, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Jane – Age 30's
Abbotsford, BC, Canada [+] View this testimonial
Q. What kind of guarantee do the Walking Poles have?
- 100% Guarantee
- We have a less than .3% return rate
- We have WON the 2012 & 2013 About.com's Reader's Choice Award for BEST Walking Poles
- Keenfit offers a lifetime warranty on the outer pole shaft.
- A limited one year warrantee on all other parts (excluding the rubber feet and carbide tips).
- The warranty is void if the product shows any sign of misuse or abuse (regular wear & tear is not part of the warrantee).
- Shipping and Handling is non-refundable – it is the buyer’s responsibility to have the walking poles shipped back to Keenfit.
- All returns must be phoned in and authorized by Keenfit staff (as they need to know the reason for the return).
Q. Can I use these Poles in the winter / snow?
- Absolutely – Pole Walking stems from Cross Country Skiing - it’s just Cross Country Skiing without the snow!
- If there is snow and ice though– the Poles add stability to walking on slippery & uneven ground.
- By simply removing the rubber Pole feet & using the carbide-tips your walking poles act like ice-picks grabbing at the ice or snow.
- But it is still suggested that you wear spikes or coils for your boots to ensure your feet will have a good solid grip as well.
(These spikes or coils slip over your footwear like a galosha - you can find them at most outdoor / adventure gear stores).
- Walking on ice or snow with good traction on both your feet & your arms makes for some fun & safe winter Walking
... Just be sure & buddle-up warm.
Q. How much do new Walking Pole feet cost?
Contact Keenfit directly at
Phone: 1-877-KEENFIT (533-6348)
Q. How strong are the adjustable Walking Pole locks?
- each Pole lock can with-stand up to 250 lbs. of pressure.
Q. Where can I get new Walking Pole feet?
Phone: 1-877-KEENFIT (533-6348)
Q. How long do the Pole feet last?
with hard, continuous, regular use.
If you are wearing your feet out faster then that - it is generally a technique issue. . .
If so, be sure & check-out the 'Maximise Your Benefits' link below
& follow ALL the instructions with-in it so you can avoid any bad habits or doing anything wrong.
Q. What are the Walking Poles made of?
being made of aluminum-alloy.
Be sure & check-out the links below
for more details on what the rest of our pole-parts are made of.
Q. How do I know how high to set my Walking Poles?
both written & Free on-line video instructions on ‘How to set your Poles’.
- It is important your Walking Poles aren’t set too-high or they’ll be harder to control & you’ll tend to
more easily wear-out your pole feet.
- As well they shouldn’t be set too-low or you’ll tend to lean too far forward when you walk & put
unnecessary stress on your lower back.
Q. Will these Walking Poles fold–up short enough to fit into a suitcase?
Both our 2-pc & 3-pc Walking Poles are simple to retract so that they can easily be taken with you.
2-pc Walking Poles
- Can fit cross-ways in ‘some’ larger suitcases - if you travel we suggest you keep the box that
they come in & check it in with your other luggage.
- Otherwise you can put them in with golf clubs, other sports equipment or in a duffle bag
with other things.
- Sometimes 'you-can' & sometimes 'you-cannot' carry-on your Walking Poles onto an airplane
[it depends on the airline – all Security Agents are different].
- Can easily fit cross-ways in most medium & ‘some’ smaller suitcases - if you travel by air
frequently we suggest you get our Keenfit 3-pc Poles. so they can go in with your checked
for more details on exact sizes etc. . .
[+] View this testimonial Perni - Age 40
BC - Canada