The Collection and Use of Information
Keenfit limits the information we collect about our customers and potential customers to what we need for internal business purposes only.
Keenfit understands that privacy is a critical issue for all our customers and is committed to protecting customer personal information. We want to earn our customers’ trust by providing safeguards to protect personal information as we continue to provide valuable products and services.
Keenfit recognizes the importance of respecting customers’ right to privacy and adheres to the following key principles:
• Keenfit is responsible for personal information under its control and has designated individuals to be accountable for the organization’s compliance.
• The purposes for which personal information is collected will be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
• Knowledge and consent will be obtained for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except where deemed inappropriate.
• The collection of personal information is limited to that which is related to the purposes identified by Keenfit.
• Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by law.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
• Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
• Information is available to customers regarding Keenfit’s policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information.
• Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, a customer will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A customer is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information, and have that information amended where appropriate.
• A customer can address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to Keenfit’s designated Privacy Officer.
KEENFIT THE POLE WALKING COMPANY
2684 Casa Loma Road
Keenfit does not arbitrarily sell or trade identifiable client information to third parties. Release of your information occurs only
• where we have your consent; or
• to our suppliers or agents who assist us in serving you; or
• where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
We protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures and we retain your information only for the time it is required for the purposes we stated. Only those employees involved in processing data have access to this data. Any employee found in violation of our security or privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action.
Email Address and Contact Information
When you send us e-mail or when you ask us to respond to you by email, we learn your exact email address and any information you have included in the email. We use your email address to acknowledge your comments and/or reply to your questions, and we may store your communication and our reply in case we need to correspond further.
On certain pages we provide users the option of submitting names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses for the purpose of contacting you for sales or support follow-up. This data is not shared with anyone outside of our organization other than our suppliers or agents who assist us in serving you or where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Access to Credit Card Information
We restrict access to credit card information. In the event of a customer complaint or chargeback, transaction information will be provided to the merchant, bank or card issuer.
[+] View this testimonial Ben - Age 40's
BC - Canada