Hi there! Please call or email me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank-you & have a beautiful day!
KEENFIT The Pole Walking Company
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm PST
We want you to know that anytime you have a question about your Walking Poles or any Pole Walking challenges you can just give us a call. EVERYBODY that answers the phone here at Keenfit is an experienced Pole Walker. At a time when many companies are pawning off their support calls to overseas operations or automated systems that require you to jump through endless hoops, we are proud to say that when you call Keenfit you will always reach someone who speaks English ... and most importantly, Speaks Pole Walking! :)
We want you to be happy with your Keenfit Walking Poles & keen about using them!
If you are visiting our website after hours, we have an extensive frequently asked questions section to assist you in answering your questions.
Use the form below to ask us your questions:
Commonly Asked Questions
What kind of guarantee do the Walking Poles have?
- 100% Guarantee
- We have a less than .3% return rate
- We have WON the 2012 & 2013 About.com's Reader's Choice Award for BEST Walking Poles
- Keenfit offers a lifetime warranty on the outer pole shaft.
- A limited one year warrantee on all other parts (excluding the rubber feet and carbide tips).
- The warranty is void if the product shows any sign of misuse or abuse (regular wear & tear is not part of the warrantee).
- Shipping and Handling is non-refundable – it is the buyer’s responsibility to have the walking poles shipped back to Keenfit.
- All returns must be phoned in and authorized by Keenfit staff (as they need to know the reason for the return).
We have WON the 2012 & 2013 About.com's Reader's Choice Award for BEST Walking Poles
What is your Return Policy?
Our Keenfit Return Policy Procedures
To confirm that your Keenfit Walking Poles qualify for a full-refund it is important that you - follow the Return Policy Procedures below:
1. CALL us Toll-free - All returns must be phoned-in and authorized by Keenfit within 30 days of date of purchase. Returns that arrive unauthorized – will NOT be accepted.
2. The warranty is Void if the product does not get returned to us or if the product shows any sign of misuse or abuse.
3. All original packaging, accessories & instructions must accompany the Poles.
4. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs - whatever the costs were to have the Poles shipped to you as well as whatever it costs to have the Poles shipped back to Keenfit.
5. Depending on the return situation there may be a restocking charge.
Keenfit will issue a FULL CREDIT for Product that has properly followed the Keenfit Return Policy Procedures above.
What is the Keenfit Corporate Address?
Keenfit The Pole Walking Company
2684 Casa Loma Rd.
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Why is Pole Walking better than regular walking?
- Regular walking engages less than 50% of your muscle mass (basically you only use your lower body – you can swing your arms but you will only increase your cardio – not any more body muscles) - by adding walking poles you engage over 90% of your major muscles.
- By using more muscles you’ll burn between 22-48% more calories.
- By using more muscles you’ll increase your cardio a minimum of 20% -without going faster of working any harder than regular walking.
- In turn your perceived effort is less than your actual effort – making it easier to do than regular working.
- It’s more efficient than regular walking - 30 minutes of pole walking = 50 minutes of regular walking – so you are getting both your weight-bearing and cardio workout at the same time.
- Using walking poles lessens the impact on your lower joints(back, hips, knees, ankles & feet) by 26% compared to regular walking.
- Using walking poles naturally aligns your posture while strengthening your core – in turn helping you to stand, sit and walk taller & breathe deeper.
How do I know how high to set my Walking Poles?
Keenfit Walking Poles are easily adjustable & come with
both written & Free on-line video instructions on ‘How to set your Poles’.
- It is important your Walking Poles aren’t set too-high or they’ll be harder to control & you’ll tend to
more easily wear-out your pole feet.
- As well they shouldn’t be set too-low or you’ll tend to lean too far forward when you walk & put
unnecessary stress on your lower back.
Be sure that your Poles are set-up correctly - check-out & follow the links below:
Why would Keenfit Walking Poles be better than other poles out there?
What makes Keenfit Walking Poles Special. . .
After extensive personal research and testing (that's walking with them herself)
- The Pole Lady has taken the best of the best and designed these walking poles…
- Telescopic adjustable poles - made of light-weight aluminum-alloy to allow for comfort, custom height adjustment, easy storage and transportation.
- Moisture absorbent cork-mix handle - so your grip will be cooler in the summer & warmer in the winter.
- Adjustable palm straps - ergonomically designed, with special breathable nylon palm pads & Velcro straps for a custom fit… worn comfortably on the palm of the hand to help relax the your grip while you control & handle your walking poles.
- Road foot (2-pairs included) - a specially designed, angular rubber stub - used for walking on harder, more compact surfaces like: roads, sidewalks, concrete & asphalt.
- Trail foot (1-pair included) - a round, flat bottomed rubber stub - used for walking on looser surfaces and hard to medium compact trails - like: gravel roads, park paths or trails.
- Carbide steel tips (1 on each pole) - a solid carbide metal tip built into the end of the walking pole - used for lesser compact terrain or slippery surfaces - like: some hiking trails or icy roads.
- Beach basket (1-pair included) - a plastic disc-shaped basket with threads to attach it onto the end of the walking poles (just up from the tip) - used for sandy or grassy terrain - to stop the Poles from going too deep into softer ground.
- Safety reflector tape (on both poles) - helping those early morning or late day walkers to be seen on the road.
- Pole Walking – Your Beginners Guide - watch FREE ‘How-to-Videos’ online at www.keenfit.com/pole-walking-videos - follow simple and easy instructions to help you set and properly use your Poles for maximum benefits and enjoyment.
- Very Important Pole Walking Tips (included) - basic pointers to help you use your walking poles most effectively.
Why would I want a Pole Tote?
Our Keenfit Walking Pole Tote
is a specially designed, multi-purpose bag that can not only store & protect
your Walking Poles but it can also be worn while you Walk with:
- A pocket for keys, cell phone, money, or MP3 player
- A separate pocket for a Water Bottle
- Adjustable shoulder/carrying strap
- Easy to open & close draw-string-toggle opening
- Durable nylon-canvas material
This Tote makes Walking Poles more convenient
to carry/ transport/ travel & Walk with!
What is the water bottle made of?
Medical-Grade Stainless Steel – keeping your water safe to drink & very fresh tasting!
[+] View this testimonial Karen - Age 70
Victoria, BC - Canada